11th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MS in Telecommunication from Germany?

I want to do masters in telecommunication from germany .i have done my B.E in electrical with 59%. i have work experience in that field. so please guide me that which are colleges where i get admission according to my profile? Can you please provide me the information?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?
  2. Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?
  3. Which foreign language is the best to be chosen for an electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  4. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Best university in germany for elections and telecommunication engineering
  7. UG marks for MS in Germany -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  9. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  13. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  14. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  15. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  16. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  17. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  18. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
11th July 2016, 06:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MS in Telecommunication from Germany?

To do MS in Telecommunication in Germany after completion of B.E course, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations whose scores are the basic requirements to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

Once, you have appeared and secured good score in these examinations, you can choose the universities on your own and or you can join in any consultancy which process admissions of German Universities and you need to report your examinations scores.

If the university satisfies with your profile, they will issue an i20 (admission letter) and you can apply for Visa and go to Germany for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?