15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?

Hello,
I want to do Master Degree in Telecommunication from Germany, should I go for GRE and IELTS exams? What else is required to get admission? I have done my Graduation in Telecommunication from Pakistan.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  6. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  7. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  9. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  10. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  11. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  14. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  15. Will I get admission in MS at Germany having 301 in GRE and 7 in IELTS?
  16. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  17. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
18th April 2015, 02:04 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?

To get admission in any Master's course at universities of Germany, first you need to complete your IELTS exam, because most of the universities in Germany, offers Bachelor's and Master's course admission by considering IELTS score of the applicants. So, it is mandatory to appear for IELTS exam and you should decide whether you should appear for GRE or not by knowing the admission requirements of the universities, in which you wish to join. If such universities ask for GRE score, then you need to appear for GRE exam, otherwise only IELTS exam score is enough to apply for Master's course admission in Universities of Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?