11th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?

How do I proceed to masters of automobile in germany after completing my b.tech ???? Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India? What is the minimum criteria needed to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  2. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  5. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile? -- [New]
  8. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  9. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  11. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  14. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for masters after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  16. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  17. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  18. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
11th July 2016, 06:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study Masters in Automobile in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course from India. To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which tests your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Once, you have appeared and scored good marks in these examinations, you can report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?