15th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Which foreign language is the best to be chosen for an electronics and telecommunication engineer?

Hi, I am a final year student of electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want to pursue my MS either in Germany or USA. I heard German has to be learned in order to go to Germany.

But apart from MS point of view, which of the two languages from German and French has more advantages for an EnTc engineer? As I recently got to know that even French is the current world wide used language.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  4. What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  5. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  6. In which subject it is better to do M.Sc being Electronics & Telecommunication engineer?
  7. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  9. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to get placed in a core companies?
  12. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Mtech or C-DAC?
  14. Last 5 years question papers for Junior Engineer Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication
  15. ONGC Recruitment cell contact details?
  16. Best specialization to study in MBA for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  17. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  18. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
21st November 2016, 04:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which foreign language is the best to be chosen for an electronics and telecommunication engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a final year student of electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want to pursue my MS either in Germany or USA. I heard German has to be learned in order to go to Germany.

But apart from MS point of view, which of the two languages from German and French has more advantages for an EnTc engineer? As I recently got to know that even French is the current world wide used language.

You can learn either French or German to learn while (or after) studying electronics and telecommunication engineering course. The course will be useful when you study the master’s degree in the same subject in Germany or in any of the European countries. The German language is useful, if you wish to study the master degree in Germany. The French will be useful in many European countries. So you can choose to learn French or German while studying the engineering graduation in electronics and telecommunication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?