11th June 2023, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission for BE in germany after diploma?

How can i get admission for BE in germany after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering

13th June 2023, 06:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can i get admission for BE in germany after diploma?

Applications can be made directly to the international office of the university through their website. As an alternative, there is a centralized admission portal for the international students which is operated by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), but it is not used by all the universities.
15th June 2023, 07:58 AM
Shantanubose22

Applications can be made directly to the University's International Office through their website. As an alternative, there is a centralized admissions portal for international students which is managed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), but is not used by all universities.
30th June 2023, 09:22 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To pursue a Bachelor's degree (B.E.) in Germany after completing a diploma, you can follow these steps:

1. Research Universities: Look for universities in Germany that offer the desired Bachelor's program in your field of interest. Ensure the universities are recognized and have a good reputation.

2. Entry Requirements: Check the specific requirements for admission to the chosen program. Typically, you will need a recognized diploma, such as a diploma from a technical school or vocational college, to be eligible. Some universities might require additional qualifications or specific grades.

3. Language Proficiency: Most universities in Germany teach in German. Therefore, you may need to provide proof of proficiency in the German language by taking tests such as TestDaF or DSH. However, some universities offer English-taught programs, and for those, you will need to provide proof of English language proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL.

4. Application Process: Once you have selected the universities and programs you wish to apply for, check their websites for the application process and deadlines. Usually, you will need to submit an online application, along with the required documents, such as academic transcripts, diplomas, language test scores, and a CV.

5. Financial Support: Make sure you have sufficient financial means to support yourself during your studies in Germany. While tuition fees might be low or nonexistent at public universities, you will still need to cover your own living expenses, such as accommodation, food, health insurance, and transportation.

6. Apply for a Student Visa: If you receive an admission offer from a German university, you will need to apply for a student visa at the German embassy or consulate in your home country. Provide the necessary documents, including your acceptance letter, proof of financial resources, and health insurance.

7. Preparing for Arrival: Once your visa is issued, make appropriate arrangements for accommodation, travel, and settling in Germany. Familiarize yourself with the local culture, open a bank account, and obtain necessary health insurance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?