14th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Fellowship to study PhD in Sweden, Denmark and Finland being a Biotechnology postgraduate?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Maryam Talebi Haghighi of Iran, 27 years old graduate. I have done M.Sc in Biotechnology from University of Mysore in India with grade of 7.79 YGPA. I am looking for a scholarship to pursue my PhD program in Europe. Please help me how can I apply and get the fellowship mostly in Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  2. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  3. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  9. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where I can study PhD in Animal Biotechnology being a postgraduate?
  11. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. How can I study PhD in Physical Education with Fellowship being a postgraduate?
  13. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  14. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  15. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend?
  16. Detailed information about DBT-JRF for Biotechnology postgraduate?
  17. What should I do to study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowship being an Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?