13th November 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Scholarship after completing Pharmacy course to study Abroad?

Respected Sir, I have completed Pharmacy course and now I want to study Abroad but I will not be able to pay the fee so I want to know am I eligible to get a Scholarship? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the scholarship.

14th November 2016, 01:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Scholarship after completing Pharmacy course to study Abroad?

Yes, you can get a scholarship from the institute in abroad in which you are seeking admission. The scholarships are given by foreign institutes to the overseas on the following grounds-

- Good performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Excellence in the field of academics during the course.
- Undertaking of good research work or publishing good papers.
- Exceptional achievement in the field of extracurricular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?