19th October 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?

what is the admission date and fees for learning foreign language course . what are the different foreign languages and what is the fees per language and class timings . may i also know the adress .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  2. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  3. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  4. Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?
  5. Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?
  6. Whether degree in foreign languages has no value?
  7. Advice on selecting foreign language in B.A(hons) course?
  8. How to learn foreign language after graduating from DU
  9. How can I get admission in the foreign language bridge course of 1 or 2 years duration in part time or full time? -- [New]
  10. Courses to learn French language with some other foreign languages?
  11. How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com
  12. Which foreign language to learn apart from English?
  13. When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU?
  14. Foreign language which will help the software engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  16. Which foreign language should a B.Tech student learn?
  17. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  18. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
3rd March 2012, 07:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the admission date and fees for learning foreign language course . what are the different foreign languages and what is the fees per language and class timings . may i also know the adress .

There are many universities offering degree and diploma courses in foreign languages such as Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and many more.

School of Languages - Jawaharlal Nehru University - Delhi

The School offers under graduate, post-gratuate and research programmes focussing on languages, Literatures, translation, interpretation and culture studies in all the above mentioned Languages.It is the only school in the country that offers a B.A. programme in Korean language.

Delhi University is another institution which offers various graduate, post-gratuate and research programs in foreign languages. You may refer to the given link for detail information.DELHIUNIVERSITY.

As far as fees detail and Admission dates are concerned you must refer to the official website of these given Universities.
16th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?

I want to do Arabic into English Translation course I want it's details Moreover I want it's job details in india and abroad. Margmarvel
10th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

which one will be better after doing m.a eng.m.phill,phd,or net exam
26th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

. How many seats are there for general candidates to learn spanish language course in jnu?
30th May 2012, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Wat is d admision date nd fees structure of learning foreign language course frm DU???
1st June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE A CENTRALISED FORM FOR LEARNING ANY OF THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE IN DU?
2nd June 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

is thr any % of 12th required for foreign language
9th August 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee charges and procedure to take admission in DU in French language for intensive diploma
29th September 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

can v hav weekend classes for these
courses
8th October 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

iam pursing b.tech (5th sem.) in mechanical engineering . can I do side by side b.a in Japanese language
2nd April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my 12th class baord exam and i want to do graduation in a foreign language. What should I do? From Where i know about the entrance , colleges etc.?
1st May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of all the foreign languages courses...
12th August 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What sort of entrance exams {if any} i had to pass to get admission in: JNU?
when are these tests conducted?
6th June 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I just qualified the 12th exam with 54%from Bihar board I want got admission in du for learning foreign language so plz someone help me plz
20th June 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing a regular honours course in du Apart from it I want to do a part time language course . What is the admission procedure,date and fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?