28th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO, BARC or NASA to do research after BE Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of BE Computer Science and after completion of it want to do research in ISRO, BARC or NASA. How to join any of them for the research? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO and NASA for research in Astronomy? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. How can I join NASA for research after Aeronautical engineering? Is ISRO better than NASA for research?
  4. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria to join ISRO and NASA? What are the courses required?
  6. What is the procedure to join ISRO or NASA?
  7. How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. Can I join ISRO or NASA after BSc, MSc and Ph.D through Maths? What is the procedure?
  9. Procedure to join ISRO for research on Space Science? -- [New]
  10. What should i study after 10th to make career in NASA?
  11. What is the procedure followed to join ISRO after completion of graduation?
  12. How to Join NASA after B.E in Computer Engineering?
  13. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  14. Can I join ISRO on the basis of B.Sc (CS) degree?
  15. How to join NASA or ISRO after completing B.E in Infomation Technology
  16. How to join NASA after completing B.E from computer science and engineering branch
  17. Percentage required in 10th to join ISRO to become NASA astronaut?
  18. Research opportunities after B.Sc and M.Sc in Physics from IISER? Chances to join BARC, ISRO and other research institute in India?
29th November 2016, 11:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO, BARC or NASA to do research after BE Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and procedure to join it?

You must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to join any of ISRO, BARC or NASA to do the research. You must have qualified with a bachelor's degree with minimum 65% aggregate marks from any well recognized university. Your age must be below 32 years to join any of three. Also you should have good communication skills. You have to submit your application with any reference. You have to submit your application in the respective laboratory in which you are aspiring for research. If the concern authority of that particular laboratory approved your application, then you have to face an interview. After passing the interview, you can start your research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?