25th November 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Will it be too late to receive TOEFL iBT score in february for University College London?

I have received a conditional offer from UCL (University College London) and am expected to take an English Language Test (i'm thinking of taking TOEFL iBT in February). However they haven't specified a date by which they will be expecting the results. They have only sent me an automated response to my query. Will it be too late if I take the test in mid February and receive the results by the end of that month and send it to them?

Thank you in advance

23rd October 2014, 12:32 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be too late to receive TOEFL iBT score in february for University College London?

You can take your TOEFL test in the month of February. After the completion of the test, you will have an option to report your score up to four universities. You can give your university name over there. Then they will send your scores within ten days to the university, from which you have got an admission without any cost. So, there will be no tension for you to send scores. And you can also check your score online after ten days. But, it will take time for you to get a report card. And there is no need of report card for you after sending scores to the university, for which you want to. you can use that score card, if you want to apply for more universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?