19th December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?

How can study mbbs in russia is better option for me
and clearence of mci exam is very tough i mean the pattern is very tough or what

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  2. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  3. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
  4. Total cost to do 2 years PG course in Armenia or Russia? Reorganization of course by MCI and WHO?
  5. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  6. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  7. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  10. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  11. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  12. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  13. Can I apply for IAS exam if done MBBS from Russia?
  14. What is the pattern of MBBS exam in Russia?
  15. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  16. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  17. Entrance exam details for MBBS in Russia?
  18. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2014, 10:46 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery. This study is imparted by those institutions in India which have been accredited by MCI i.e. Medical Council of India. Only then can the graduates of these colleges can practice medicine and surgery in India. The answer to your next question whether it is tough exam or not. So yes it is tough exam to clear but don't worry hard work always pays off.

However for those students who get their MBBS degrees from abroad like countries of Russia or China have to pass this registration test conducted by the MCI. Those who can pass this tough test are allowed to practice medicine and surgery in India. While others who cannot pass it can go for the next attempt limiting the number of attempts at this test to five. The number of attempts has been fixed by the MCI & government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?