19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in Abroad being an Intermediate candidate?

Hi,
My name is Sai Shiva Ram and I have completed my Intermediate in India. I want to do my further studies in Abroad. Please tell me how I can?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
  2. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?
  3. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  4. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  7. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  8. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?
  9. Fee structure of the ICWA course? Duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed admission procedure to study BBM in Abroad for Intermediate Commerce student?
  11. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  12. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  15. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  16. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
25th August 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in Abroad being an Intermediate candidate?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your Intermediate course, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad universities. By reporting your examination score reports, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?