26th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I study Integrated BCA and MCA in Abroad being a 12th PCM candidate?

I have cleared my 12th study in PCM field. So I want to do Integrated BCA and MCA course. But I want to move Abroad for further studies so that I can get job there easily. I want to know that how I can do this course in Abroad?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for lecturership in MCA college? I have completed BCA-MCA integrated 3 23rd September 2018 07:04 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: