10th December 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Integrated M.Tech in NIT being a 12th PCM student?

Hello
I want to do integrated mtech in NIT
For that what i have to do
Now i am in 12th PCM
please help me to know about this
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What PCMB students can study after completing 12th? Information on integrated courses? How to apply for those courses?
  2. Can I apply for M.Tech in DTU after doing B.Tech from NIT Warangal
  3. How can I apply for private exam after failing in 12th standard as a PCM student
  4. How to join RAW after doing Law integrated course? I have passed 12th with PCM
  5. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  6. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  7. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
  8. Can I apply for NDA after passing 12th with PCM? I am 16 years old
  9. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  10. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  11. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  13. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  14. How can I apply for Indian CDC? I am a 12th PCM student
  15. How to do LLB course through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After completion of 12th can I join engineering coaching as a draft student?
  17. Can I get admission in reputed college or NIT or IIT? I have secured 70% marks in 12th with PCM
  18. How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?
11th December 2014, 10:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Integrated M.Tech in NIT being a 12th PCM student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to do integrated mtech in NIT
For that what i have to do
Now i am in 12th PCM
please help me to know about this
thank you!

M.Tech is a Post Graduate course and as you have asked for the information regarding to do this course in NIT,the qualification needed are:

> The most important criteria needed is the education qualification and it is that the candidate should have completed a Undergraduate degree from a recognized university.

You have mentioned that you have completed +2 with PCM as subjects,which is not enough for doing M.tech but you can apply for any of the UG courses such as B.Tech with at least 60% aggregate and then apply for the M.tech course in future.

The applicant needs to fill prescribed application form online at http://www.nitkkr.ac.in and the
form is to be filled by those candidates who want to be admitted through Direct
admission.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?