17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I write the Letter of Recommendation to study MS through GRE in Abroad?

Hi Sir,
I would like to know about the letter of recommendations which I have to write for study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS there and I am preparing for GRE. Please tell me the way to write this letter.

7th August 2017, 11:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I write the Letter of Recommendation to study MS through GRE in Abroad?

You can write the Letter of Recommendation for pursuing MS course through GRE in Abroad by mentioning the subjects you have studied from the faculty you thought those subjects. In letter of recommendation, your faculty need to mention about how you studied and about your performance. You need to submit those letter of recommendations to Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?