18th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?

respected sir
i am preparing for GRE.....
Yes, my aim is to study in abroad but
i want to know how it can possible to
study in abroad with GRE? I want to know
the whole process....

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  2. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  3. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  5. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  6. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  7. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  8. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad through GRE?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  11. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  12. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  13. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  14. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related?
  15. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  16. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  17. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  18. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
20th January 2015, 04:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?

GRE score is mandatory requirement to apply for admission at most of the universities. So, first you should complete your exam. After completing the GRE exam, you should apply for admission in selected list of universities, by sending your GRE score along with your Application form. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements. To get admission in a good university, you should score minimum 295 marks.
23rd January 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?

After GRE exam should we wirte ore exam to study mds in UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?