21st February 2015, 02:44 PM
Posts: n/a

How to do 11th and 12th in USA?

I am a student of class 10. I want to study my 11 and 12th in america.I am good in all subjects but i don't know which test we need to do to complete my FSC level in America. I live in Pakistan and i want study from abroad for at least one year.

Please me all this in briefly. Waiting to get a reply soon.

15th February 2018, 04:34 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 4,116
Default Re: How to do 11th and 12th in USA?

It is not easy to get admission in any American institute. If you want to study in America then you have to make a plan and have to follow it. First you have choose a suitable high school based on the subject you intend to study. Then you have to sit in TOEFL/IELTS examination, it check your English language proficiency. In this test you have to get good score.

Then you need to submit the application on Institute/School once you get the confirmation/acceptance letter from School then only you can apply for student visa. In order to get a student visa, you have to prove that you have enough money to pay your tuition fee, you have your living expenses and money for your return transportation, you having no criminal record. If necessary you have to appear for medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: