8th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we need to write to study in USA after completing 12th with commerce stream?

Which exam is to be given to study USA after my class 11th and i had commerce stream?

Provide me the complete steps to be followed in order to get prepared for it now itself.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study further after completing 12th in commerce stream
  2. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  3. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  4. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  5. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  6. How can I study in commerce(B.Com) after completing 12th in science stream?
  7. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  8. Am I eligible to study Law course after completing graduation in commerce stream
  9. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. How to write IBPS exam in clerical post? I have done 12th with 70% marks in commerce stream
  12. What are the undergraduate courses that I can study in USA after completing 12th Science?
  13. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  14. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  15. How to join B.Com after passing biomaths?
  16. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  17. Am I eligible for Navy and Airforce after completing 12th in commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
9th January 2015, 08:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam we need to write to study in USA after completing 12th with commerce stream?

It is nice to see you aim at higher studies. You can get admission in the institutions of USA to pursue higher studies through the following entrance exams.

- SAT
For details, click here.

- TOEFL/IELTS
For details of TOEFL, click here.
For details of IELTS, click here.

It is better to give IELTS since TOEFL is tougher. You can join the leading coaching institutes like TIME, Career Launcher, etc. to prepare for these exams. There will be applicants across the globe so you need to prepare very well. You can also refer to various books apart from coaching material for self study. You need to improve your English and communication skills to a great extent. For this, reading newspapers and magazines is a must.
9th January 2015, 09:45 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam we need to write to study in USA after completing 12th with commerce stream?

If you want to continue your further education in USA, you have to appear for SAT exam. That's because, for all Bachelors courses, universities offers admission by considering SAT score of the candidates. So, first you have to complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
SAT exam is conducted in three sections
1. Writing
2. Critical Reading
3. Mathematics

If you are good at English and Mathematics, then you can prepare for the SAT exam by yourself. Otherwise, it is better to take SAT coaching by joining in any good coaching center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?