15th January 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How may I get scholarship for doing B.Tech in USA? I'm studying in 11th std in Narayana educational Institute

iam ranadheer studying in 11th standard in narayana educational institution which exams are to be appeared by me to get scholarships to complete my B-tech in USA

12th August 2012, 02:52 PM
ad55

Default Re: How may I get scholarship for doing B.Tech in USA? I'm studying in 11th std in Narayana educational Institute

For doing your B.E. from abroad you have to appear for S.A.T. after that you have to apply to colleges you want addmision in with your S.A.T. score,if you scored good marks then you will be able to get any prestigious college of your choice
1st June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get scholarship for doing B.Tech in USA? I'm studying in 11th std in Narayana educational Institute

How to get the sat form
1st October 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am srikanth studying polytechnic 2 year I could like to do my b tech in USA (or) UK pls tell me how to apply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?