8th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Posts: n/a

How to do CA and other accounts related course from abroad?

Hello everyone,

I am doing IPCC but i want to study abroad.

I want to know about the courses which are related to accounts especially like CA which i can do from abroad.?

Related Questions:
16th February 2018, 12:43 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: How to do CA and other accounts related course from abroad?

Different countries have different kind of qualifications and CA from India will not be valid abroad because they have different qualification required for such jobs.

If you want to settle in a country abroad, then you need to pursue a CA like course from that country itself. You haven't mentioned the country, in which you want to settle, which makes if difficult to answer your question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad? 6 6th September 2019 06:45 PM
What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad? 1 5th May 2017 12:20 PM
How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad? 2 28th April 2016 08:29 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: