8th October 2010, 07:36 PM
ajitsagar

Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

sir, right now am doing bca final year......... please advice me in which stream shall i go after completion of my bca........... am totally confused and in dilemma what to do next............???????? could you plz help me............ am much interested in computer networks...........??????????

8th October 2010, 08:29 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

dear friend,
I could not get why you are confused?

After doing BCA you should do MCA.

Other wise you can also try for jobs in telecom companies, as your choice paper.

But i thing you should remember friend that BCA degree is not enough in any job, if you want to do some high level job then you have to prefer MCA.

But doing job after BCA will get you work experience, so it is also beneficial for you.

Choice is yours.

good luck.
8th October 2010, 09:29 PM
Rupender verma

Join infosys it is best for you and do mca fo better experience
14th October 2010, 10:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

You must have good concept over some fundamental topics in networking to get well job in this field.

Get some brush up on the topics like circuit switching,routing etc. and even you can pursue some certification course from recognized institute.

I will suggest you to complete your MCA at first and then go for some core networking courses.

Now it is on your wish what you will do.

Good luck!
15th October 2010, 08:59 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitsagar View Post
sir, right now am doing bca final year......... please advice me in which stream shall i go after completion of my bca........... am totally confused and in dilemma what to do next............???????? could you plz help me............ am much interested in computer networks...........??????????
dear friend,

I am advising you to complete MCA after BCA.then you can get good job in TCS,INFOSYS,WIPO,TECHMAHINDRA etc etc companies.

good luck.
1st November 2010, 09:15 PM
raginm_raj

Sir, now am doing BCA final year.... after that am interested in Computer networking.... After completing this course ( BCA with COMPUTER NETWORKING ) Did i get any job...???? Is this my decision correct or not...??? pls give some advice to get a job sir pls......
13th November 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing bca 2nd year right now please suggest me carrer after bca
16th November 2010, 12:04 AM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

Hi!!!!
As you mentioned that you are pursuing BCA final year so and interested in networking so dont waste your time just join a diploma in networking while doing BCA. you can do it from Jetking or HCL It gives a better placement too.

with best wishes!!!!
2nd December 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, m prsuing BCA n m in 2nd year.......could u plz suggest me what should i do after BCA????
3rd December 2010, 07:43 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

Quote:
Dear friend,
I am also a IT student.
I will suggest you for MCA,after completing your BCA cource you can go for MCA,MCA is eqivalent to B.tech degree.
After completeing Your MCA cource surely you get a respective IT job...
Thank you...
19th December 2010, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

can i get job related to accounts aftr bca if i do diploma course related to accounts n finance from any institute
19th December 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hello g i m doing bca3 what should i line
19th December 2010, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after bca plzzzzzzz suggst me
20th December 2010, 05:14 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after bca plzzzzzzz suggst me
Dear friend,
I will suggest you to go for MCA,because after BCA, MCA is the best option for your carrer...
31st December 2010, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, m bca 2nd yr student i can't effort mca after bca & i need job after completion my bca. wat i have to do for get a best field?
1st February 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i am also IT student so dnt ahve any idea what to do after BCA ..i thought MCA or MBA is the main way after BCA ..
7th February 2011, 02:40 AM
SupritShestha

Quote:
hi friend!
if you have done BCA then its best that you further Pursue MCA...it will be a great choice for you...or else you can join any of the network company and work for a while before you go for study again..telecom sector jobs will be great if you are interested in networks...
wish you all the best friend...
15th April 2011, 12:14 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

After BCA do MCA.......dont find job after BCA,,...after MCA you will get 100% job if you work hard.....and after MCA you will get good salary....BCA is not enough for getting good job...so go for MCA.
16th April 2011, 12:31 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Since you are interested in networks i suggest you the certification course named cisco. But since you are BCA you can do MCA as your pg
12th May 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am completed my bca course.now just waiting for the final year result.i want to know,how we can apply for ccna exam or please suggest me any other networking courses after the BCA...
31st May 2011, 12:00 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Other wise you can also try for jobs in telecom companies, as your choice paper.

But i thing you should remember friend that BCA degree is not enough in any job, if you want to do some high level job then you have to prefer MCA.

But doing job after BCA will get you work experience, so it is also beneficial for you.
1st June 2011, 12:38 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend
after doing the BCA course you can even go for the higher education or you can go for the job
you can get the jobs like that of the software developer , hardware designer and developer and others
you can be placed in the companies like that of the TCS , Wipro , infosys and others software companies
17th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i am complete my bca pls suggest me best career option . can i go hardware and networking field
20th June 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Jobs in Computer Networks field After BCA

hi i am also a bca final year student ,do one thing get a good command over any single language like dotnet,sql,java,after bca u can go for ibm hcl or another company,and along with that u can do mca through correspondance. that will be much batter for u.

best of luck for ur carrier ,
8th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir Right now i finished bca.... i want to do mca... distance education is best or not...if i do mca in distance education i have good career oppurtunity.. pls guide me sir
Dhina
7th August 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir right now i m ding bca 3 yr . so can u suggest which will be better option for me. either i do mca or job with continuing mca?
29th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,right now i m completed bca and 'A' level networking ? now whats the best for me job or study(i am also intrested in networking). 08127548897
31st August 2011, 05:17 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

There are many job opportunities in India. After BCA(Bachelor of computer application) you can go for MCA(Master of computer application) it a two year course. If you finished it you can learn a lot.You must know programming languages like C,C++,Java,Oracle,.Net,VB. Many software companies are depending on fresher. The main thing is you should have any backlog. And I you study in good college then you can except high salary. Hope for the best.

Companies:

1. TCS
2. CTS
3. Accenture
4. IBM
5. HCL

Best wishes
8th September 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i joined bca in 2008 but i could'nt it in 2011 because i have got back in 6th sem and i would like to go for software field i am planing to go for software course and i am going to finish my bca in next year so guide me please that for which course i can go and which filed i can get job.
10th October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

can anyone could say after completing M.E Computer and communication eng. can i get jobs in IT companies
14th October 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any govt job after bca?
6th November 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,
I Have Seen More Comments of the Students Who really got confused and They are getting a question that what is Next After BCA? Even I had the same Confusion when i was in College...See the answers are with u it self Some are saying can i go for MCA and Someone are saying can i go for Job along with Distance Education of MCA and I'm sure no one is satisfied with all these above.....See BCA is that of Kind of Degree where you can make Masters in Computer Science...See while working if your going to study 90% of experience were failures B'coz in Co-Operate Field You wont get the time to spend the time with Your family and Choosing the Job after BCA is Quite Complicated B'coz we have to bow down for less salary and need to work hard to grow yourself in a company Better i Suggest You to do MCA and I'm 100% Sure if You really work Hard you will get placed with Good Salary...That is not mean You don't get Much works You will get the same work What BCA people were doing B'coz the Co-operates people first decide Your salary depending Upon your Education Better If You Go for Post Graduation Your Resumes also have a good sense or You need to work Hard to grow yourself in those IT worlds......

Any Questions Please --

Your Friend

Sujan
Working in IBM as Software Developer
7th November 2011, 07:32 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
I could not get why you are confused?

Choice is yours.

thanks
14th January 2012, 05:10 PM
edward1989

As you mentioned that you are pursuing BCA final year so and interested in networking so dont waste your time just join a diploma in networking while doing BCA. you can do it from Jetking or HCL It gives a better placement too.
14th January 2012, 09:43 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND!!
as you said you are interested in computer related fields involving NETWORKING so,

LIST OF COURSES
  • C/C++
  • CCNA
  • JAVA
  • .NET
  • VSU BASIC
These courses will surely help you in getting a good job . but if you feel it is not enough after BCA then you can do MCA
14th January 2012, 11:01 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

I have given some option according to me which you can choose :

1. Go for higher studies,
2. Find a job.

1. Go for higher studies ::

After BCA you can go for higher studies like :

* MCA, it is a good option to you and related to your subject,
* MBA, I think after MCA you can attempt for MBA which have a bright
future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech
and also if you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

2. Find a job :

After BCA you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* TCS
* Wipro
* CTS
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech mahindra
* IBM etc.

But I think these kind of jobs will not satisfy you. So my suggestion to you please go for higher studies and choose your carrier best. Here which way you want to prefer go for this and you will be succeed.

Another thing you can do is that at first please do M.C.A. degree and then pursue your M.B.A. degree.

all the best.
15th January 2012, 04:21 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After BCA you go for jobs in network fields
here opportunity for BCA college is not sufficent but after MCA
you have much opportunity for selection like:-

TCS
WIPRO
CISCO
SIEMENS

For network Field after your study some course you do like CCNA,MNC etc.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?