23rd February 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to do higher studies after 10th in USA?

I am in class 9 and i want to study in america after i finish my 10th and i have also visited US once on visitors visa i am clueless on how to go about so kindly help me. I wanted to know the complete procedure which we need to follow to ensure that I will be doing my higher studies after 10th in US? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks.

sharanya

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?
  2. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  3. Can I do higher studies in USA after scoring low aggregate in B.E?
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. Higher Studies options in Japan or USA after Diploma?
  6. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  7. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  8. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  9. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  10. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  11. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  12. List of the government universities offering M.S. programme in USA?
  13. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  14. How can I study further in USA if completed B.Pharma?
  15. Is there any chance for higher studies without passing 10th?
  16. What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?
  17. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  18. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do higher studies after 10th in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 9 and i want to study in america after i finish my 10th and i have also visited US once on visitors visa i am clueless on how to go about so kindly help me. I wanted to know the complete procedure which we need to follow to ensure that I will be doing my higher studies after 10th in US? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks.

sharanya

Many prefer to study in the USA after completion of 10+2 or BE/BTech. For getting admission in USA after 10th class from India, students have to clear SAT or ACT examinations. Students should also clear the English proficiency test like IELTS / TOEFL for studies in USA. Students have to apply for admission in USA along with the above mentioned test scores. Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in SAT or ACT, TOEFL/IELTS and Class X. Students after getting admission in any one of the institution can apply for visa. Students can also apply for admission through consultancy agencies for admission in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?