11th January 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?

After 10th i want to usa for higher studies in less cost are they any ways?

Can you lease let me know the complete information on the same?

24th January 2015, 01:06 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?

You should choose the universities or institutions, which are offering courses with low fee and also providing scholarships to their students. To complete your education in low cost, you should try to choose state universities, because state universities are the universities which receive funding from regional governments. So, if you can get admission in those universities, you can complete your education with low cost.
8th August 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

My question is that which courses are available in USA after 10 th what is procedure for that and which is procedure for coming there
14th May 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

My son is minor Indian of 11years.Can he go for studies in USA if his aunt is in America
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?