12th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedures and exams required to appear in PG UK? Validity of IELTS?

hi...i am an internee doing BDS in mangalore.i would like to pursue my studies abroad like in UK or ireland.i would like 2 know d procedures and what all exams are required for studying for PG in uk.other thing is :Is 2 yrs required as a work experience for studying PG.my parents tell me 2 get through scholarship,and i dont know how 2 go through those procedures.i also would like 2 know as to how many months or yrs does IELTS last in case we pass.should we reach d destination within 6 months or 1yr?pls help...

Related Questions:
  1. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  2. Which international english exam to take?
  3. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  6. Minimum Eligibility criteria for IPS Exam? Where can I register for this Entrance Exam?
  7. Procedures, exams and qualifications required to join IPS academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  9. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  12. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  13. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  15. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  16. Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?
  17. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  18. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
14th May 2016, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedures and exams required to appear in PG UK? Validity of IELTS?

To do Post Graduation (PG) in UK, you must have to appear in GRE or GMAT or any other respective examination depending upon the selection of the course you wish to pursue in Master's degree course. You need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Post Graduation course in UK. You need to report your examinations scores, to apply for admission to Master's degree course in UK. The validity of IELTS score is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?