15th February 2013, 09:12 PM
sivaphrashanth

How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?

I am doing mechanical engineering course in India . I want to study MBA in abroad . So, I request you to suggest me a good university with minimal fees structure .

Related Questions:
  1. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  2. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India? -- [New]
  7. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  8. Colleges for GME (Graduate Mechanical Engineering) course in India
  9. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best institution to do engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  12. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  13. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  14. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
  15. Further studies at NAU after Mechanical engineering? Is there any scholarship available?
  16. Best schools in India to study MBA course?
  17. How to do MBA in Pune and Hyderabad after passing mechanical engineering
  18. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
26th February 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?

i am currently doing mech. engg. and later on want to do mba which exam i should take and where will it lead me in future
11th March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?

I have 68% in BE, shall I do ME or MBA? Please anybody suggest me soon, I have no time to choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?