18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc Electronic at Swinburne University of Technology? Total fee required with accommodation?

I am BE Electronics holder and want to do M.Sc Electronic from Swinburne University of Technology. Please tell me way to get admission in the university? Total fee required with accommodation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach the Swinburne University of Technology for research course after M.Tech in Transportation Engineering? Fees required for admission?
  2. Is the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia best for PhD after M.Sc Applied Mathematics? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  3. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?
  5. Does the Swinburne University of Technology provide M.Sc Biotechnology? Course detail and syllabus of it?
  6. List of streams available in M.Tech for Civil engineering graduate in Swinburne University of Technology, Australia? What are the requirements for admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in ME at University of Technology, Sydney? Fees required for it with accommodation?
  8. List of universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) in Australia?
  9. What is the fees for DAC college?
  10. Total fee expense of doing MS(Mechanical) in Clausthal University of Technology? Is scholarship offered at this university?
  11. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics?
  12. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  13. Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan to study Robotics Engineering course? Whole accommodation charges?
  15. Procedure and requirement to take admission in Kalinga Institutes of Medical Sciences for SAARC countries (Bangladesh) student? Total fee structure with food and accommodation?
  16. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  17. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?
21st October 2017, 02:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc Electronic at Swinburne University of Technology? Total fee required with accommodation?

To get admission in M.Sc. Electronics at Swinburne University of Technology, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Electronics from a recognised university. You should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Swinburne University of Technology. It will cost nearly 20-25 lakhs to complete M.Sc. Electronics course at Swinburne University of Technology along with accomodation.
21st October 2017, 07:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc Electronic at Swinburne University of Technology? Total fee required with accommodation?

First of all, Swinburne University of Technology, offers ME in Electrical and Electronics.
Candidates those who have completed their B.E or B.Tech degree course from a recognized University can apply for the ME in Electrical and Electronics from the above mentioned University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination after the completion of Graduation course in order to take admission in the above mentioned University.
Candidates must have to score a minimum of 6.5 band in IELTS examination for Masters degree course.
Fee structure of the above mentioned course is about $34010 per year.
21st October 2017, 10:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who have studied bachelor's of Technology/Engineering in Electronics from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc in the relevant discipline at Swinburne University of Technology.
In order to get admission in the aforesaid university, candidates must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS/TOEFL examination which is taken by the candidates willing to admission into foreign universities.
IELTS/TOEFL is English language test which tests ability of candidates in English skill such as in writing, reading, listing and speaking.
So, candidates are required to score good marks in the test.
In order to get the fees details, you should contact the university. Below I have mentioned the details of University:
Swinburne University of Technology
Address: John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9214 8000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?