17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) course in Eindhoven University of Technology? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  5. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  6. How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?
  7. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?
  9. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  10. How can I apply for B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology in Manipal University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?
  12. Fee structure of MS in Instrumentation Technology from Singapore University?
  13. Fee structure for M.E in Anna University of Technology?
  14. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  15. What is the fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech engineering course in Manipal university
  16. How to get admission in M.Sc fashion technology and its fee structure?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  18. Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
28th July 2018, 11:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?

MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology is course duration of 24 months.
Fee expenses is as follows:

>>living expenses:*minimum of €10,500 (including rent, insurance, living expenses, books, local transportation)

>>Tution fee: €15,000

>>Visa & residence permit costs*€321.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?