7th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia best for PhD after M.Sc Applied Mathematics? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

I have completed M.Sc Applied Mathematics and now want to do PhD from abroad. Is the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia best for it? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of streams available in M.Tech for Civil engineering graduate in Swinburne University of Technology, Australia? What are the requirements for admission?
  2. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  3. List of degree courses available in Queensland University of Technology? Marks required in IELTS for admission?
  4. Mathematics or Applied Mathematics which is better to pursue in PhD?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  6. How a foreigner can take admission in PhD Applied Mathematics in India?
  7. How to get admission in M.Sc Electronic at Swinburne University of Technology? Total fee required with accommodation?
  8. Does Gautam Buddha University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics)?
  9. How to approach the Swinburne University of Technology for research course after M.Tech in Transportation Engineering? Fees required for admission?
  10. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  11. Marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to get admission in MS at University of Technology, Sydney? When the IELTS and TOEFL exam conducted?
  12. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  13. How can I do Ph.D from Australia after completing M.A MSc Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?
  15. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required in BSc to get MSc(Applied Mathematics) admission in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa?
  17. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  18. Does Delhi University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics) course? -- [New]
30th December 2017, 08:09 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia best for PhD after M.Sc Applied Mathematics? Marks required in IELTS for admission?

Swinburne University of Technology is the one of the popular universities in Australia.

The admission process for PhD is to attend and qualify in the English entrance exams like IELTS/ TOEFL. The minimum cut off marks required in IELTS is 6.5 no band less than 6.0. The minimum cut off marks required in TOEFL is 79 and reading not less than 18 and in writing not less than 20.

For more details you can visit the official website of Swinburne University of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?