15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan to study Robotics Engineering course? Whole accommodation charges?

Hello sir, I am Ankita Kumari and I have passed 12th with PCM group and got 8.6 CGPA. But, now I want to study Robotics Engineering course from Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan. Please tell me what should I do to get admission in this university of Japan? Whole accommodation charges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc graduate get admission in degree course at Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan? Courses available in this university?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Chemical Engineering course at Kyoto University, Japan? Fee structure including accommodation charges?
  3. How to get admission in Bachelor of Robotics Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan?
  4. Streams available in engineering course at University of Technology Sydney? Eligibility criteria to get admission? Fees and accommodation charges?
  5. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams available to study MS(Robotics) in Japan for Electronics & Telecommunication student?
  7. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
  8. Procedure to get admission in M.Tech Robotics Engineering at Sophia University, Japan? Will I have to pass GRE, TOEFL and IELTS for it?
  9. Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  11. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best university between Tokyo University of Science, Japan and Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan to study MS? Ranking of both universities in Japan?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Master degrees in Airport Management at University Of Nebraska, Omaha? Fees and accommodation charges?
  14. Does Tokyo University of Science, Japan provides degree in Robotics Engineering? How can an Indian student get admission? Can I get subsidy in fees?
  15. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in MS Chemical Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBA at Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands? Fees along with hostel and accommodation charges?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in ME at University of Technology, Sydney? Fees required for it with accommodation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?