21st August 2017, 12:12 AM
manojkumar2112

Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics

hello,
i have completed my under-graduation degree with b.sc(Electronics).
now can i join in robotics? if yes, how can i join there please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Robotics after completion of post graduation diploma in Robotics?
  3. Is it possible to pursue electronics,mechanical or robotics related field for a B.Tech student? I have completed my graduation
  4. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
  5. Will Master in Robotics a good choice after B.Tech in EEE? -- [New]
  6. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. Entrance exams available to study MS(Robotics) in Japan for Electronics & Telecommunication student?
  9. Can I do robotic engineering after completing biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?
  10. How to take robotics as specialization after B.E graduation in IT stream
  11. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  12. Which Training course is provided to Electronics Engineer? Is there any course related to Robotics?
  13. How to join BSc or B.E if I am interested in Robotics
  14. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  15. Where to do internship in Robotics Skills?
  16. Is it necessary to do either Biomaths or Computer Science to apply for Robotics course in future?
  17. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  18. What is the scope of getting a job after B.Tech./B.E. in electronic engineering?
21st August 2017, 09:22 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar2112 View Post
hello,
i have completed my under-graduation degree with b.sc(Electronics).
now can i join in robotics? if yes, how can i join there please guide me..

If you want to go for robotics after completing your bachelor of science in electronics degree, then you can apply for post graduate degree in robotics that is M.E Robotics. Here below are details regarding maters degree in robotics :-

About M.E Robotics:- Robotics is a branch of science in which you study the technology of robots, robotic design, manufacturing and there applications. Robotics branch is comprise of three branches of engineering that are Electronics, Mechanical, Software.

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for M.E robotics course minimum qualification required is bachelors in any of three that are Engineering , Technology, Science or equivalent qualification in relative field from government recognized institute.

Duration of M.E Robotics Course:- Duration of post graduation degree in robotics is 2 years and that are subdivided into four semesters.

List of Colleges/ Universities Offers M.E Robotics Course:-

1). Sandeep University.(Nashik(Maharashtra)).

2). Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University.(Haryana).

3). Pravara Rural Engineering College.(Ahmednagar).

5). Indian Institute of Technology.(Delhi).

6). Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College.(Utter Pradesh).

7). Visvesvaraya Technological University.(Karnataka).
21st August 2017, 11:37 PM
starberry

Default Re: Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics

Yes, after completion of B.Sc Electronics, you can join robotics for further studies. To join robotics course, entrance exam of respective institution must be cleared or IIT and NIT exams would allow admission into IIT or NIT institutions. Through this you can get admission into B.Tech robotics.

As you have completed B.Sc course, you can get admission into M.Sc robotic course. To get admission you must fill application forms to respective colleges offering M.Sc robotics course and based on merit list admission is granted.
5th July 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics

Is M E robotics is the post graduation of ribotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?