15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to select a best university of abroad to study M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics? Necessary documents and requirements for it?

Hello, I am a BHMS graduate and want to study M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from abroad. Please tell me how to select a best university of abroad for it? Necessary documents and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  4. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  5. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  6. In which subject should I do M.Sc to become a Dietitian and which books should I refer for preparation of entrance exams?
  7. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  8. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  9. Good college for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in South India
  10. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  11. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education?
  12. Details about MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics by Kerala University Distance Education
  13. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  14. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics via distance mode of education? How to apply for those universities? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  16. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
  17. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?