8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Tech Robotics Engineering at Sophia University, Japan? Will I have to pass GRE, TOEFL and IELTS for it?

Sir, I am in last year of B.Tech Robotics Engineering and after it want to study M.Tech from Sophia University, Japan. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Will I have to pass GRE, TOEFL and IELTS for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  3. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  4. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  9. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  10. How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  11. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
  12. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  13. Chance to get admission in USA and UK without GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam? Which university will grant admission?
  14. How can I join MS in abroad after doing B.tech 1st year
  15. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?
  17. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  18. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
12th November 2017, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Tech Robotics Engineering at Sophia University, Japan? Will I have to pass GRE, TOEFL and IELTS for it?

Most of the reputed universities abroad offering courses in English medium will ask for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL scores. Hence, make sure you have these scores.

Only private universities which are not so popular will conduct their own entrance exam for admission. Hence, it depends on the university in which you are applying for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?