15th February 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission again in Australia after leaving 6 months back?

well my name is abhisk I had completed my higher study in the year 2012 then took admission in gurudas college but got an opportunity and went to Australia for higher but after six month came back in the month of many to India because of health problem now I want to study and complete my graduation can I take admission now is there any way to study please help me
Thank you
Abhisek dasgupta

Related Questions:
  1. Whether 6 months back in MBBS will affect my career?
  2. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  3. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get the School Leaving Certificate for admission to BA course?
  5. Possibility to appear in 2nd MATE in UK/Australia/Newzealand/Srilanka for an Admin Officer with seatime of 42 months?
  6. Last date to apply for Bihar Polytechnic?
  7. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  8. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  9. How to change the name in CBSE Board Certificate?
  10. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
  11. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How can I get my diploma certificate once after completion of the course? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  13. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  14. Solved question papers of MP PSC forest exam of general studies, botany, zoology subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in B.Tech in USA or Australia is possible having 75% in 12th?
  16. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  17. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  18. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
23rd February 2016, 02:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission again in Australia after leaving 6 months back?

You need to contact the University authority with the details of your illness.
If you can convey the details of your health concern along with your recovery certificate then it will be considered by the University and you will be able to continue the course from where you left.
Though your year will be lost but you will be able to get back to studying again in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?