9th November 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in New Zealand having 10 years experience in Pharma/Chemical Industry?

I want to job in new zealand. I am B.sc. graduate with 10 year experience in pharma / chemical industry ..How i can get jobs in new zealand ??

15th November 2021, 08:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in New Zealand having 10 years experience in Pharma/Chemical Industry?

How to get job in New Zealand having 10 years of experience in Pharma/Chemical Industry?

Step 1: Find out about jobs in New Zealand.
Step 2: Write or update your CV.
Step 3: Search and apply for suitable jobs.
Step 4: Prepare and practice for job interviews.
Step 5: Attend job interviews.
17th November 2021, 03:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in New Zealand having 10 years experience in Pharma/Chemical Industry?

If you are interested in doing job in New Zealand, then firstly you have to decide ,in which pharmaceutical companies you are interested in.

Then you have to update your CV , and apply for the jobs.You can fill the application form on their official website.

Prepare and practise well for the interview, as it plays major role in selection.
Attend job interview.

And fir settlement purpose you must keep in mind that the country is 245% more expensive than India.
So you have to plan well .
New Zealand is known for job roles like:_
Nursing
Administrative Assistant
Warehousing storage and distribution
Machine operator
Technician etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?