24th May 2013, 12:15 AM
saumenkundu

How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?

Dear Sir,
I have 28yrs experience in Textile Industry (spinning ) and B.Tech . How will I get govt job ?
Saumen Kundu

Related Questions:
  1. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  2. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  3. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  4. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  5. Can I make entry into IIMs by CAT Exam having scored 54% in 10th and 61% in B.Tech with an experience of 3 years in IT Industry?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  7. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  8. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience? -- [New]
  9. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  10. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course?
  12. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  13. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  14. Courses available for me after diploma in Hotel Management?
  15. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  16. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  17. Government job for 30 years old women belonging to Schedule Caste?
  18. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
20th November 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?

I HAVE COMPLETED IN BTECH TETILE TECHNOLOGY.SO I WILL BE EXPERIENCE IN 5YEARS WEAVING QUALITY CONTROL.I WILL BE SEARCHING FOR QUALITY CHECKING OFFICER IN SHIPMENT EXPORT CUSTOMES OFFICER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?