21st March 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How can my dad get a job having 10 years of experience in plastic industry?

My dad Mr. S.B Singh has 10 years of experience in plastic industry. He was also the owner of S.B.S.Plastic but because of some problem we have to stop the business. My dad also have diploma in plastic technology. If any job is available please mail me. It's really needed. Please

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  2. Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center?
  3. Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?
  4. Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry?
  5. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  6. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  7. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course?
  9. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry?
  10. Any relevant government job is there for me having experience in Garment Industry?
  11. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  12. What to do after losing my job after 9 years of experience in automobile and financial industry?
  13. How to begin a new career towards Compliance? Which courses to pursue and how would be job stability in this industry?
  14. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  15. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  16. What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?
  17. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  18. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
6th April 2017, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can my dad get a job having 10 years of experience in plastic industry?

Your dad can apply for job through various job portals as well as consultancies. If he has experience of more than 10 years, then it will be a very good thing.

Just make sure he is very well prepared for interview because selection will be on the basis of face to face interview. Also, get an attractive CV which highlights all achievements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?