30th April 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in abroad having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical Industry?

Hello Sir, I Completed my M.Pharmacy and i want to do job in abroad like US,UK I had experience of 1 year in pharmaceutical industry and 1 year experience in IT Industry as Technical documentation Executive. So finally Will
I get Job in any abroad with my education and professional experience? or do I need to do some higher studies in abroad to be eligible for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my higher studies again in USA after having 9 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry?
  2. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  3. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  4. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  5. How to get job in Pharmaceutical Industry in Hong Kong being a B.Pharma fresher?
  6. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  7. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  10. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  11. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience?
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting training in pharmaceutical industry?
  14. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center?
  16. Job scope of B.Tech (Pharmaceutical Technology) students in abroad?
  17. Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad?
  18. Is YCMOU valid for private sector job for a B.Com(GO2) candidate having 5 years of work experience in BPO industry? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2017, 11:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in abroad having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical Industry?

No, you can't get job in Abroad directly after having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical industry. To get job in Abroad, you have to pursue higher studies in Abroad and after that you can apply for jobs in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?