14th March 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is there to get admission in law courses abroad?

I have done 12th in arts with 67% and I want to do law course from abroad. Please advise me what to do and tell best colleges and which country is best for law and what is the procedure to do law in abroad, like which exam to be attempted to do law?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Procedure for learning Law?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?
  6. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. Government scholarships available to study LAW course in abroad?
  9. Career in abroad after passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I go Abroad for studies in Law after 12th?
  11. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  12. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  13. Details about entrance exams to get law school in abroad? Are board results important to get admission abroad?
  14. How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?
  15. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  17. What are the courses which I need to do to study abroad?
  18. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
18th March 2017, 08:45 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which exam is there to get admission in law courses abroad?

To get admission in the Law college abroad you must give the GRE exam.
The eligibility requires
- passed your (10+2) from recognized board.
- qualified Law entrance exam LSAT.
- passed entrance exam for english IELTS OR TOEFL.

Best Law colleges are mainly in UK and US.
~Aston University- UK
~Nottingham Trent University-UK
~University of Sheffield- UK
~DeVery University- USA
~University of North Alabama-USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?