10th August 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Germany rather than in UK, USA, Australia and Canada?

Hi,
I want to know that is Germany better option to study MS rather than in USA, UK, Australia and Canada? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  2. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  3. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  6. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  7. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  8. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  9. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  10. Is it possible to do MD/MS in Ayurveda from USA/UK/Canada/Australia
  11. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Eligibility to study MS in USA or Australia for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(CSE) in 5.5 years?
  13. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  14. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  15. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  16. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  18. What to do after 12th to study in countries like Australia and USA?
17th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Germany rather than in UK, USA, Australia and Canada?

No, there is nothing like that pursuing MS course in Germany will be beneficial. You can pursue MS course from any foreign country in which you are interested based upon your financial conditions and academic scores. In Germany, there are some universities which offers MS course for free of cost. So, by studying MS course in such type of universities, you can benefit in saving the money. Except that, pursuing MS course from any foreign country is almost same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?