13th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my 4th year BDS course in abroad after completion of 3 years in India?

I hav completed 3rd year bds ..can i continue 4th year in abroad/or can i get tranfer in abroad? Can you tell me what is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  2. Can i continue my B.Tech in abroad after studying 3 years in India? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to continue by B.Pharm in abroad after completion of 2 years in India?
  4. Is there any chance to study MS in Abroad after discontinuing 4th year of Pharma.D?
  5. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  6. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  7. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  8. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
  9. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  10. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  11. Is it possible to continue 3rd year of BDS course abroad?
  12. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  13. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  14. How to continue MBBS in India?
  15. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for further studies in US or Singapore after completion of BDS from India?
  17. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  18. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
30th October 2015, 10:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my 4th year BDS course in abroad after completion of 3 years in India?

No, it is not possible to continue BDS 4th year in Abroad after completion of 3 years course in India. You need to complete the entire course only from one college/university whether it is in India or in Abroad. It is not possible to pursue three years course from India and 4th year from Abroad. So, I suggest you to pursue your 4th year from India where you have pursued 3 years BDS course and you can pursue your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?