4th July 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?

what after btech in chemical engineering from IIT and is it better to join in job or pursue higher studies where can I get handsom package- in india or abroad ,and will companies from abroad search for engineers in iit or should I pursue higher studies abroad to hit a job abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  6. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  7. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  8. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  9. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  10. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  11. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  12. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  13. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  14. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  15. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  16. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  17. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
23rd July 2023, 03:00 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?

• There are many opportunities for chemical engineers in the workforce. You could work in the oil and gas industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the food and beverage industry, or the environmental industry. The average starting salary for a chemical engineer in India is around INR 8 lakhs per year, and the average starting salary for a chemical engineer in the US is around USD 70,000 per year.

• Pursue higher studies: If you want to pursue a more advanced degree, you could do a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering or a PhD in Chemical Engineering. Master's degrees typically take 2 years to complete, and PhDs typically take 4-6 years to complete.
  • Start your own business: If you have a entrepreneurial spirit, you could start your own business. There are many opportunities for chemical engineers to start their own businesses in the areas of consulting, manufacturing, and product development.
The best option for you will depend on your individual goals and interests. If you want to start your career right away, then joining the workforce may be the best option for you. If you want to pursue a more advanced degree, then pursuing higher studies may be the best option for you. And if you want to start your own business, then starting your own business may be the best option for you.
Whether you choose to join the workforce, pursue higher studies, or start your own business, you will have many opportunities to succeed as a chemical engineer. The chemical engineering industry is growing rapidly, and there is a high demand for skilled chemical engineers.
As for your question about whether companies from abroad will search for engineers in IIT, the answer is yes. There are many companies from abroad that recruit chemical engineers from IIT. These companies include oil and gas companies, pharmaceutical companies, and food and beverage companies.
If you want to work for a company from abroad, you can either apply for jobs directly or you can attend job fairs that are held at IIT. You can also network with alumni from IIT who are working for companies from abroad.
Finally, if you want to pursue higher studies abroad, there are many great universities that offer Chemical Engineering programs. These universities include Stanford University, MIT, and the University of California, Berkeley.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?