16th August 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How many backlogs are allowed for getting Visa of US for further studies?

How many backlogs are allowed for getting Visa of US for further studies?

Related Questions:
  1. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  2. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  3. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  4. How many backlogs are accepted for US Visa?
  5. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  7. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa?
  8. Will I get Visa if passed B.Tech in 5 years?
  9. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  10. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  11. Are candidates with backlogs in degree allowed to do masters?
  12. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  13. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  15. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  16. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  17. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  18. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
16th August 2015, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many backlogs are allowed for getting Visa of US for further studies?

There is no such type of exemption available for getting student Visa for pursuing higher studies in USA. There is no relation between your backlog subjects and Visa process. Whether you cs n get Visa or not depends upon your answer to the question asked by the Visa Interviewer. But, to get Student Visa for pursuing higher studies in U.S, you must have to clear all your backlog subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?