29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?

I have 18 back locks.in b.tech. I wanna to know how many chances to reject my visa in interview. Problems of backlogs for doing ms in US

Related Questions:
6th September 2014, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?

It is sure that you will be rejected in the VISA interview if you have 18 backlogs in your career. If you are aspiring for a higher educational qualification after b.tech abroad, then you will surely be rejected as the academic background of the candidate is thoroughly checked before issuing student VISA. Since you are aspiring for MS, so you will be rejected.

On the other hand if you go for higher educational qualification on the basis of class 12 or diploma as the qualifying exam, then you might be given VISA. However, in that case a genuine question concerning the gap in education is sure to come up.
26th November 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?

I am having 14 back in my Diploma and I want to pursue my bachelor's from USA I am eligible?
27th November 2014, 10:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having 14 back in my Diploma and I want to pursue my bachelor's from USA I am eligible?
I am extremely sorry to state that you too will be ineligible for the bachelors programme to pursue from USA. This is because all the institutes will ask for the qualifying examination's result and if you have backlogs, they will simply reject your application.

Hence,clear all your backlogs as soon as possible and then you can apply for bachelor's degree in USA.
29th August 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i am BE graduated student of 2014 batch...an i have 23 arrears in 2014 and i have cleared all the arrears now...and if i scored good grade in GRE and TOEFL...did i have any chance of getting Visa to study in abroad..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?