29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?

Sir, I have 31 backlogs with an aggregate of 62% in my b-tech and I am 2014 passed out what is the effect of backlogs on my visa and what should I do to overcome these problems please reply me as soon as possible, thank you in advance.

2nd November 2014, 10:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get VISA if you have backlogs and opting for higher studies. This is because you do not have the qualifying degree for higher studies. So first of all you should try to clear all your backlogs as soon as possible and then apply for VISA and go for higher studies. Academic background is an important factor for student visa and hence you need all the arrears to be cleared before applying for VISA. Apart from that you must go with answer prepared to questions concerning history of your arrears.
6th March 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?

I had 32 backlogs in my btech i cleared all my back logs with in my btech 4yrs only and im from 2012 passed out with 57.3 % branch is computer science and engineering and now im planning for ms in usa will i eligible for ms in abroad pls suggest me and if im eligible then let me knw in what university i get admission..

I had one year of experience as software testng analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?