25th January 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How to study Commercial Pilot course in Abroad after 12th standard?

I want to become commercial pilot.i m in 12th standard.can u tell me how can i study course in abroad and what r its requirements
how to study commercial pilot abroad after 12th standard

14th September 2016, 05:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Commercial Pilot course in Abroad after 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become commercial pilot.i m in 12th standard.can u tell me how can i study course in abroad and what r its requirements
how to study commercial pilot abroad after 12th standard

One can study Commercial Pilot Training course in abroad countries like Singapore, Australia etc. The candidates can apply to the institutions online for the admission. The cost involved in the Pilot training course is very high in abroad countries. One should be physically fit to be flying. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of a written test and interview. The details of admission and other information can be found in the institution website. The Australian Wings Academy website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?