21st September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I would like to know that what is the required SAT score I have to achieve so that I can study B.Tech in Germany? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in SAT to appear in SAT-II?
  2. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Canada?
  3. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  8. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  10. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  11. Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?
  12. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  15. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  16. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks in DTU?
  17. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks for DTU?
  18. Universities offering MS in Germany through GRE? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

5th August 2017, 12:48 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?

In order to pursue B.Tech you need to have completed 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as your main subjects from any recognized Indian education board.
To pursue the aforesaid course in Germany you need to appear and qualify IELTS/TOEFL, which are standardized English language tests, and also in SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) examination which is a standardized test required to be taken by the students seeking admission in the undergraduate schools/colleges.
The SAT examination consists of two sections:
Section-1 Reading and Writing
Section-2 Mathematics
These two sections are scored on a 200-800 point scale, for a maximum total score of 1600.
So a candidate scoring anything above 1200 points is considered eligible for good German university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?