19th November 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA with scholarship in National University of Singapore?

Hello everyone, I want to study MBA in National University of Singapore and I want scholarship for this MBA course. I just want to know that how can I get scholarship for this MBA course in National University of Singapore?

24th November 2018, 04:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA with scholarship in National University of Singapore?

National University of Singapore, provides number of merit based scholarship schemes to their students. Scholarships are completely based on your background, performance during the application process and overall leadership potential. So first of all you have to apply for MBA program, once your application got accepted then you will automatically be considered for Scholarship.

For online application you should visit to https://mba.nus.edu.sg/en-SG/admissions/apply-now/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?