2nd April 2016, 11:44 AM
navi mehan

Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Hii
Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? I wanted to know the eligibility criteria which is followed for it. Awaiting for the response as soon as possible.

2nd April 2016, 06:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navi mehan View Post
Hii
Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? I wanted to know the eligibility criteria which is followed for it. Awaiting for the response as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for MBBS course, but you fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam, but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
2nd April 2016, 08:50 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in pharmacy can do Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The upper age limit for majority of MBBS entrance exams is 25 years. Reserved category candidates get upper age relaxations of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

The academic qualification for MBBS entrance exam is that those who want to pursue this degree is you must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks is required to apply for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?