13th April 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS in London on self finance?

hizbullah agha says.....
to,
sir/madam.
i am the student of b.sc i have done my f.sc 2nd devetion. i want to start mbbs in London for self fiance. how can i start mbbs in London if u tell me that i shell bi think full to you my all life.

emil. [email protected]@fbook [email protected]

6th May 2014, 09:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MBBS in London on self finance?

As you have mentioned that you are a student of B.SC and you have completed your F.SC securing 2nd division which very bad for your MBBS carrier and you have also mentioned that you want to complete your MBBS in London on self-finance which by mistake you have mentioned “for self-finance”.

So, what you need to do is complete your B.SC with a good percentage such as 85% so that you can get a discount on your admission in a good MBBS institute of London and you need to keep good percentage in B.SC because your F.SC was very bad and I will also recommend you to go to London for your MBBS because London is very famous for their Education institutions and specially MBBS institutes are very famous and London MBBS institutes are famous for their highly qualified teacher and their student friendliness so they can teach the students in a very professional manner and if the students have any doubt they can clarify their doubt without any shy.

As you asked that you want to start your MBBS on self-finance so what you need to do is you can join a small company for your Self finance but the salary will be very low.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?