17th July 2011, 03:50 PM
mafuja khatoon

Is it possible to study MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?

hey currently am doing my b.tech in biotechnoogy 4th year but now m willing to study mbbs is it possible now to study mbbs now.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Biotechnology in US after doing MBBS in India?
  3. Is it possible to study MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  5. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  7. Possibility to do MBBS for Biotechnology postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. Possibility of doing MBBS after B.Tech. in Biotechnology
  9. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  10. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
  11. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?
  14. Am I eligible for MBBS course at an age of 24 having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  16. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. Is it a better choice for me to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
17th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?

hiiiiii...... im doing my btech biotechnology final year.. but now im willing to do mbbs after btech.... is that possible and the thing is i completed inter with mpc group...
plzzzzzzzzz do inform about dis....
6th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?

is it possible to study mbbs for me ? but now i am doing m BE and also i am a computer student in my higher secondary,
6th October 2011, 06:06 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Sory to tell you that there is no posibilty of doing MBBS just after 10th class ,first of all you need to take Physics,chemistry and Biology as your core subjects and then u need to write enterance exams to be conduted at National level.There are many exams which are conducted Important exams includes AIPMT,AFMC,State exams for PMT.. AIIMS..and many more...There are private Institutions also which conducts exam fhe entry of MBBS seats...which includes DY Patil,AMUPMDC,Bhartia vidyapeeth,and Comed k and many other private universities...also
I wish u all the best for your future..
6th October 2011, 06:55 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

In India There are various Entrance Exam For MBBS Course,So if you are interested to Get Admission in top colleges the Appear for this Entrance Examination.

AIIMS i.e All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

AFMC i.e Armed forces Medical college Entrance Exam.

AIPMT i.e All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Exam.

JIPMER i.e Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam.

UPCAT - Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test Entrance Exam.

There are More Entrance Exam for MBBS Course in different Institutions.

For all the Entrance Examination,the candidate should have passed their 12th from a recognized Board Or Equivalent Examination with Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

The candidate should have a minimum 50-60% Marks In PCB(Physics,Chemistry and Biology).
26th October 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to study mbbs after be
29th October 2011, 04:42 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
AIIMS i.e All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

AFMC i.e Armed forces Medical college Entrance Exam.

AIPMT i.e All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Exam.

JIPMER i.e Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam.

UPCAT - Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test Entrance Exam.

There are More Entrance Exam for MBBS Course in different Institutions.

For all the Entrance Examination,the candidate should have passed their 12th from a recognized Board Or Equivalent Examination with Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

Thanks,
29th October 2011, 09:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafuja khatoon View Post
hey currently am doing my b.tech in biotechnoogy 4th year but now m willing to study mbbs is it possible now to study mbbs now.
dear friend,
u can do MBBS after B.Tech biotech but it take long time

eligibility for MBBS

Eligibility Criteria: (i) Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
candidates) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or whose results of Class-XII are likely to be declared by 7th July, 2011 are eligible to apply. (ii) The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December, 2011.

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT DON'T WAST YOUR TIME IN MBBS

GOOD LUCK!
23rd December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I dropped out of M.B.B.S. in KIMS Bangalore eleven years ago due to health complications. When I was in KIMS there were many students who had left M.B.B.S. course for seven or eight years and then came back and completed the course. Can I do this? I sincerely want to become a doctor.
10th March 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

is it advicable to do mbbs after b tech and 2 years of work ?
10th April 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do medical if the student had done 12th and 11th with physics,chemistry,maths and biotech ?
22nd June 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hai !iam doing b.tech (4 year) but iam willing to study mbbs and does not have idea about biology and botony plse send me reply for [email protected]
7th August 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

yes, i think it is possible ,but if u will write botny and zooalogy as bridge course
13th May 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the better option to earn atleast 2.2 lakhs after mpc other than btech?
29th June 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i had done my b.tech degree in tis year bt want to do mbbs. Is it a right thing? my age is 20 right now.. please give me suggestion its vry urgent 4 me....
5th October 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying bio tech now and I'm willing to study MBBS after bio tech .......wat are the qualifications I need...............
28th December 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

AM DOING MY FINAL YEAR B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY ..IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO MBBS IN INDIA OR ANY OTHER FOREIGN COLLEGE? IF SO, IS THERE ANY CONCESSION TO DIRECTLY ENTER 2ND YEAR OF MBBS???
26th February 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

I have taken biotech in 12 th. Can I go for MBBS. Which is better BDS or MBBS.
26th February 2015, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

I have taken biotech in 12 th. Can I go for MBBS. Which is better BDS or MBBS.
30th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBBS course aferter doing biomedical engineering???
18th November 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study mbbs after engineering in computers.In 2 i don%u2018t have biology or botony.Is there any way to get eligibility?if i do mtech in biomedical or any other can get eligibility..please please some one help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?